اكاديمية الرياضيات الجزائرية
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

اكاديمية الرياضيات الجزائرية دخول

descriptionSample letter of apology - example letters   EmptySample letter of apology - example letters

more_horiz
This is a small collection of letters of apology which you can modify to fit your requirements. Remember apologies to customers, businesses etc use the formal letter style while personal letters can be more flexible depending on the relationship you have with the person you offended.

Click here to Learn to write effective letters see more samples.

Letter of apology 1. Apology for something caused by you.

Dear Mrs Jen

Please accept my deep and sincere apologies. I am writing to express my regrets and to assure you that I will do my best to avoid a repeat of what happened.

If you feel that you need to talk about it or you want to clear up something, please feel free to call me to discuss what we can do. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Yours

Mrs Gen

Letter of apology 2: Apologizing for someone else's mistake

Dear Mr Jowell,

I am writing in response to your letter of June 14 in which your expressed your frustrations in dealing with one of our customer care representatives.

I am truly sorry and apologize for the way you were treated and want to assure you that the treatment your received does not reflect the standards and quality of service that we provide. I have spoken with the customer care representative concerned and am confident that this will not happen again. If you feel you still need to discuss this issue further please call me on 222 222 2222.

Please accept our apologies. We really do value your business and look forward to continuing our relationship.

Yours Sincerely

Signature

J Garamin
Customer Accounts Manager

Letter of apology 3: Apology for a faulty product/problem

Dear Mrs James,

I have just received your letter and I am shocked to learn what happened. We were so confident that our billing system was flawless but as you have pointed out in your letter, we have made an error and we take full responsibility for it.

Please forgive us for this problem and error. I have spoken to the people responsible for correcting the problem and they have assured me that it will not happen again. Meanwhile, we have refunded all your money and look forward to more business from you in the future.

Thank you for understanding.

Yours Sincerely,

Signature
mr isaac vs

i'm waiting for ur comments
Very Happy Sample letter of apology - example letters   205704893
Sample letter of apology - example letters   GET-RICH-QUOTES.To-get-rich-never-risk-your-health.-For-it-is-the-truth-that-health-is-the-wealth-of-wealth

descriptionSample letter of apology - example letters   Emptyرد: Sample letter of apology - example letters

more_horiz
thank you isaac vc

descriptionSample letter of apology - example letters   Emptyرد: Sample letter of apology - example letters

more_horiz
Thank you isaak ! it's very importent today Smile hh 

more_horiz
thnx , carry on

more_horiz
Sample letter of apology - example letters   Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU4LTEAaRmLf5tZZ-Wn1IZZpj06qXT89V_-O_ByWnggogB3gFk8w

more_horiz
thanks ishak

more_horiz
thank you so much
privacy_tip صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
power_settings_newقم بتسجيل الدخول للرد